- The International Partnership for Energy Efficiency Cooperation (IPEEC) makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information published on this website, in IPEEC publications and/or online services (IPEEC Information) but guarantees none. IPEEC cannot be held liable for any inaccuracy, error or omission.
- IPEEC information does not necessarily represent the views or policies of individual IPEEC member countries.
- IPEEC disclaims all liability for any loss or damage to any party whether or not due to reliance by that party on IPEEC information. IPEEC makes no express or implied warranties concerning IPEEC information, particularly no warranty of accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose or use and no warranty against infringement of the proprietary or other rights of third parties.
- IPEEC information does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the IPEEC secretariat concerning the legal status of any country or territory or of its authorities. IPEEC information and any map included in IPEEC Information is without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries, and to the name of any territory, city or area. Additionally, the mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by IPEEC in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
- This website may contain advice, opinions and statements from external websites. Hyperlinks to non-IPEEC websites do not imply any official endorsement of, or responsibility for, the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations nor guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
- To the extent that IPEEC provides any services to a visitor, subscriber or other third party in electronic form, IPEEC is not responsible for the procurement, installation or maintenance of any equipment on which the services are accessed by such party. To the extent that IPEEC provides any services to a visitor, subscriber or other third party via the Internet, IPEEC is not responsible for any communications connection by which services are transmitted and the IPEEC will not be responsible for any communication delays or interruptions to such services
Website director of publication: Alexandre Coma, email@example.com
Website maintenance: Agence YATEO Paris